Are you Ready to End Your Struggle with Your Food & Weight?
This course arms you with proven therapeutic & wellness strategies to free yourself from self-judgment & avoid the triggers that lead to binge eating.
The strategies shared in this course will:
- Teach you how to listen to your body cues
- Transform the way you think about food and your body
- Help you learn how to rewire your brain to overcome urges
- Strengthen your mind-body-soul connection to lead a healthier & happier life
This self-paced course is based on the book, Stop Bingeing, Start Living Proven Strategies to End your Binge Eating and is led by author, Shrein Bahrami, MFT.
Shrein has treated clients struggling with eating disorder for over a decade and wrote her book compiling the techniques she has found most successful in bringing about lasting recovery. She created this course to go beyond what is shared in her book, allowing for more interaction and integration.
Stop Bingeing, Start Living E-Course arms you with concrete tools that you can apply in your day-to-day life. The course is broken down into 6 modules and includes:
- An introduction that helps you better understand your relationship to food, why the disordered eating developed and the reasons why so many find it difficult to recover.
- A holistic plan that uses CBT, ACT, and mindfulness therapies to help you eat mindfully and intuitively.
- A recovery toolbox that includes actionable strategies and exercises such as self-assessments, reflective prompts, and goal-setting exercises to guide you through your journey.
Imagine a new vision for your life – freeing yourself from the constant focus on weight and food.
By taking this course:
- You will have a more clear understanding of why your struggle with binge eating exists and persists.
- You will feel more empowered to take the steps necessary to heal your relationship with your food and body.
- You will learn new ways to cope with the emotions and triggers that led to binge eating.
Stop Bingeing, Start Living equips you with actionable strategies to start managing emotions and stop binge eating.
ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN YOUR LIFE FREE OF BINGE EATING?
Stop Bingeing, Start Living Testimonials
“In a very concise, compassionate, and readable manner, Stop Bingeing, Start Living addresses the core issues of binge eating and gives hope to anyone who is struggling with this painful and often isolating disorder. Weaving together the concepts of Intuitive Eating, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and much more, this gem of a book offers readers the essential components of recovery. A must-have for clinicians and clients alike.”—Andrea Wachter, LMFT, Psychotherapist and author of Getting Over Overeating for Teens, co-author of The Don’t Diet, Live-It Workbook and Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Breaking the “I Feel Fat” Spell
“In Stop Bingeing, Start Living, Shrein Bahrami proves herself to be a compassionate and grounded guide, giving hope to those who are experiencing despair, frustration, and hopelessness from repeated attempts at recovery. This book offers a compassionate, holistic, and insightful context for you in your recovery journey. And last but not least, it offers pragmatic, evidence-based tools. Recovery is absolutely possible. This book can help you discover that for yourself.”—Linda Shanti McCabe, PsyD., Clinical Psychologist and author of The Recovery Mama Guide to Maintaining Your Eating Disorder Recovery During Pregnancy and Postpartum
“For years I have been overweight and I honestly thought I didn’t have an issue with my eating habits. But I learned last year that I have a binging disorder and this book has given me an insight that I’m not the only one who deals with it. I have learned different tips on how to handle my thoughts and how to not give in to my binges. I highly suggest this book to those who think that you won’t get better. I promise you can as you learn the tools to help with your bingeing and to just live your life like any other person.” – Online review