My goal as a therapist is to foster genuine inner connection so that my clients can leave therapy with deeply enriching and lasting personal and interpersonal lives. I apply Psychodynamic and Emotion-Focused therapy approaches to help my clients gain awareness and process the feelings, thoughts and subconscious patterns that may cause distress and disruption in their lives.
My areas of specialty include anxiety and depression, trauma-related issues, codependency, body-image issues, self-esteem issues, grief and loss, relational and interpersonal struggles, and personal growth and life evolution.
I believe that everyone has the capacity for healing. It is a human right to live a life full of purpose, meaning and inner freedom, and it’s truly fulfilling for me to facilitate the appropriate space for such self-exploration and discovery to occur.
License & Education
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT #113190
- Master of Counseling Psychology/Expressive Arts Therapy, California Institute of Integral Studies
- Master of East-West (Depth) Psychology, California Institute of Integral Studies
- Bachelor of Psychology, University of Southern California
- Certified 200-HR Yoga/Mindfulness Teacher, Yoga Garden, San Francisco
- Certification in Intuitive Eating, in progress
Training & Clinical Experience
2018-2020 — Private Practice Los, Angeles, CA
2018-2019 — Associate Marriage/Family Therapist, Attachment-Focused Therapy training, Early Childhood Development Associates, Los Angeles, CA
2017-2018 — Associate Marriage/Family Therapist, Psychodynamic-Psychoanalytic individual/group therapy training, The Maple Counseling Center, Beverly Hills, CA
2017-Present — Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy training, Los Angeles, CA
2015-2016 — Associate Marriage/Family Therapist, Expressive Arts Therapy training, University of San Francisco Center for Child and Family Development, San Francisco, CA
2014-2014 — Expressive Arts Therapy Internship, Harambee Arts, Kathmandu, Nepal