The benefits of therapy are limitless. Whether you are looking for support on a specific problem or want a space in which to explore what may be getting in your way of living the life you desire you; therapy can transform your life.
The Process of Therapy
You will begin therapy by sharing your goals and what you would like to focus on. You and your therapist will determine a treatment plan based on your goals. Sessions typically take place weekly. Your therapist will share with you the approaches, tools, and techniques they will bring into your work together to bring about the changes you wish to make. Evolve clinicians primarily use a combination of the following therapeutic techniques:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a form of psychotherapy that emphasizes the important role of thinking in how we feel and what we do. It is based on the idea that our thoughts cause our feelings and behaviors, not external things, like people, situations, and events. The benefit of this fact is that we can change the way we think to feel/act better even if the situation does not change. It is considered among the most rapid therapeutic treatment modalities in terms of results obtained.
- Family Systems is based on the idea that individuals are best understood by assessing the entire family. Symptoms in individuals are seen as expressions of dysfunctions. The family is an interactional unit and a change in one member affects all members.
- The Humanistic method takes a positive view of human nature and emphasizes the uniqueness of the individual. Through this tradition, we will explore the nature of creativity, love, and self-actualization; helping you to realize your potential through change and self-directed growth.
At Evolve, we believe that a positive, trusting and mutually respectful relationship with our clients is of the utmost importance. Research studies have illustrated that the greatest cause of a client’s success in therapy is the relationship between the therapist and client. For example, when a therapist and client work toward a consensus and agreed-upon set of goals, there is a better outcome. To make sure we are meeting the needs of our clients, we send an anonymous questionnaire asking them to rate their experience from the first intake, midway, and end of their treatment. Below are a few comments shared by clients and a link to the complete questionnaire responses is here.
- Individual therapy (50 min) $265
- Family/Couples therapy (60 - 75 min) $300
- Health and Wellness coaching (45-50 min) $245
"My experience with my evolve therapist literally saved my life."
"I am so so grateful for finding Evolve wellness and my clinician has helped me make tremendous improvements in my life!"
"I felt truly cared for throughout my entire experience with Evolve. The intake process was smooth and professional, and everyone I interacted with was very kind. My clinician and I clicked super well and I felt that she really cared about me as a person. I felt taken seriously, affirmed, and supported in my recovery in every session."