Are you Ready to End Your Struggle with Food & Your Weight?
Do you relate to the following?
- I don’t want my life consumed by worrying about food
- Diets work, and then they don’t, I just need to find the right one
- I realize my relationship with food and my body is not healthy
- I’ve never felt good about my body
- I want to feel more in control of my food and body
- I want to break the cycle, I just can’t imagine how
If so, you’re in the right place if you’re ready to make a change.
Addressing your issues with food is one of the most challenging things a person can do. Eating is something we must do multiple times a day to live a healthy life. Yet, when you struggle with disordered eating, this amounts to hours, days, weeks, months, and possibly years of pain.
Perhaps you think that everyone else around you seems to struggle in their own way with eating or their weight. Or you might feel like you’re the only one. Know that you are not alone in this and there is absolutely a way to live your life free of your struggle with food and/or weight.
This course gives you proven strategies to end your binge & emotional eating.
If you are new to self-help or therapy, this course is a great way to go at a pace that feels right for you. You will be able to learn about disordered eating in an interactive way that will feel less intimidating than starting therapy or joining a support group.
Additionally, there is the option to take what you’re learning a step further by following the writing prompts and journaling about your unique experiences. Even for those who decide to work with a therapist, journaling has been shown to be a key part of the healing process.
The methods shared in this course will:
- Teach you how to listen to your body cues
- Transform the way you think about food & your body
- Help you learn how to rewire your brain to overcome urges
- Strengthen your mind-body-soul connection to lead a healthier & happier life
“I found this course to be an excellent tool to supplement my recovery process. Shrein goes through all the tools one needs to successfully recover. It’s like having a therapist on demand whenever you need one. Going through the course once is great – but listening to sections or flipping through the slides allows me to get the support I need whenever I need it. The course is an easily accessible tool to help combat the myriad challenges someone with an eating disorder faces on a regular basis.” – SBSL Course Participant
The course is divided into 6 modules & includes:
- An introduction that helps you better understand why your disordered eating developed & the reasons why so many find it difficult to recover.
- A video introduction covering each module topic with Shrein as your guide walking you through educational slides. Each module will end with a review & reflection prompt, summarizing what was shared & how you can take the work a step further on your own.
- A skills toolbox filled with actionable strategies & exercises to help you reach your goals.
- Weekly individual emails with Shrein to ask questions & receive personalized guidance.
- Access to our private Facebook group that is updated regularly with recovery-oriented resources, inspirational images, and articles.
- Optional add-on 1:1 coaching with a dietitian or wellness coach.
“I can’t recommend Shrein’s course enough, especially for someone gaining awareness that their binge eating is getting in the way of how they want to live, but who might not have access to an eating disorder specialist. You will learn invaluable tools, resources, and most importantly, insight, that will help you immediately change your relationship with food, and make strides in your recovery. Kudos to you for taking this step!” – Rebecca Lee, Registered Dietitian & Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
By taking this course, you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of why your struggle with eating exists & persists
- Feel prepared to make the changes in your life that you know will help you heal
- Learn new ways to cope with the triggers that lead to binge and emotional eating
* SBSL Course Paid in full – $1,495 (savings of $80)
* SBSL Course Payment plan – $525/month for 3 months
+ Add on: Nutrition Coaching, 2 1-hour sessions – $495
+ Add on: Wellness Coaching, 2 1-hour sessions – $595
Imagine a new way of life, free from the constant focus on weight & food.
Know that it is absolutely possible for you.
Don’t struggle through another day, take the next step!
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The course starts as soon as you sign up and is self-paced. We recommend working on one module per week with additional time for you to return to sections as many times as you’d like within 90 days.
A: You have 3 months to complete and revisit the course. Hopefully, this timeline will help motivate you to complete it and see the changes you can make to your life sooner! You are able to download the handouts and other resources to keep forever.
A: This course can be for family members who want to better understand eating disorders and how they can support a loved one. It is also a great resource for clinicians who want to increase their knowledge or specialize in the treatment of eating disorders.
Stop Bingeing, Start Living Course Updates
Sign up below for our newsletter & receive updates on the course.