End Your Binge Eating with a Proven Approach That Can Set You Free From Dieting and Disordered Eating.
Addressing both mind and body, this course arms you with proven therapeutic and wellness strategies to free yourself from self-judgment and avoid the triggers that lead to binge eating.
The strategies taught in this course will show you how to listen to your unique body cues to change your relationship with food. Combined with highly effective CBT exercises, you’ll learn how to rewire your brain to overcome urges and strengthen your mind-body-soul connection.
Stop Bingeing, Start Living E-Course arms you with concrete tools that you can apply in your day-to-day life, and includes:
- Six modules guided by psychotherapist and author, Shrein Bahrami.
- An introduction that helps you better understand your relationship to food and reasons why your binge eating began and why it persists.
- A holistic plan that uses CBT, ACT, and mindfulness therapies to help you eat let go of destructive beliefs that have kept you on the dieting roller coaster, and instead eat more mindfully and intuitively.
- A recovery toolbox that includes actionable strategies and exercises such as self-assessments, reflective prompts, and goal-setting exercises to guide you through your journey.
Imagine a new vision for your life wherein you can live without the constant focus on weight and food. To turn that vision into a reality, this course equips you with actionable strategies to start managing emotions and stop binge eating.
By taking this course:
- You will have a more clear understanding of why your struggle with binge eating exists and persists.
- You will feel more empowered to take the steps necessary to heal your relationship with your food and body.
- You will learn new ways to cope with the emotions and triggers that led to binge eating.
Reviews for Stop Bingeing, Start Living book
“In a very concise, compassionate, and readable manner, Stop Bingeing, Start Living addresses the core issues of binge eating and gives hope to anyone who is struggling with this painful and often isolating disorder. Weaving together the concepts of Intuitive Eating, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and much more, this gem of a book offers readers the essential components of recovery. A must-have for clinicians and clients alike.”—Andrea Wachter, LMFT, Psychotherapist and author of Getting Over Overeating for Teens, co-author of The Don’t Diet, Live-It Workbook and Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Breaking the “I Feel Fat” Spell
“In Stop Bingeing, Start Living, Shrein Bahrami proves herself to be a compassionate and grounded guide, giving hope to those who are experiencing despair, frustration, and hopelessness from repeated attempts at recovery. This book offers a compassionate, holistic, and insightful context for you in your recovery journey. And last but not least, it offers pragmatic, evidence-based tools. Recovery is absolutely possible. This book can help you discover that for yourself.”—Linda Shanti McCabe, PsyD., Clinical Psychologist and author of The Recovery Mama Guide to Maintaining Your Eating Disorder Recovery During Pregnancy and Postpartum