Client Care Coordinator
Liz (she/her) is currently an MFT trainee and finishing her studies at the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS). Her theoretical orientation is greatly influenced by liberation psychology, narrative psychology, strengths-based, person-centered, and expressive arts approaches. Liz is passionate about bringing access to both mental wellness and the arts to underserved communities. In the therapeutic setting, she utilizes visual arts, movement, poetry, sound, tarot, and mindfulness to empower her clients. Prior to her graduate work, Liz has experience working in reproductive justice, gender-affirming healthcare, and laboring parents.
As the first point of contact for our clients as Client Care Coordinator, my style is relaxed, welcoming, and compassionate. My goal during our initial call is to create a comfortable space in which I can learn about the struggles you are facing and help guide you towards finding the appropriate support. I believe everyone has a unique path and individual road to recovery. I am grateful to be a part of our client’s process of healing.
- Master’s Degree, Expressive Arts Therapy, California Institute of Integral Studies Counseling
- Bachelor’s Degree, Art History & Minor in Gender Studies, Cal State University, Long Beach
Training & Experience
- Sex Therapy Certification, California Institute of Integral Studies Counseling
- Reproductive Health Specialist, Planned Parenthood San Francisco
Additional Skills & Interests
- Volunteer hospital doula
- Basic Spanish
- Avid independent traveler